LLB – Bachelor of Law (Hons)
Bachelor of Laws (Hons) degree program
Al Mustafa International University has been offering the Bachelor of Laws (Hons) Degree since 2013. The program aims to provide a sound knowledge on different areas of law.
Aims and Rationale of the Program
Overall, the program is designed to enable students to learn in a practical context with a focus on employability, whilst achieving appropriate academic standards and developing critical intellectual skills.
The aims and objectives of the program are as follows:
- To develop student knowledge and understanding of the Legal system, the foundations of Legal Knowledge and different areas of law;
- To assist students to achieve key intellectual skills such as analytical skills, legal reasoning, problem solving, investigation and critical thinking;
- To equip students with necessary skills on applying relevant legal principles to problem situations;
- To provide students with an insight into the advocacy skills, presentation skills, professional ethics and attitudes necessary for the practice of law;
- To develop students awareness of the social, business and commercial context within the Sri Lanka and global legal services market;
Apply to this course
- To develop skills in law based research and the ability to work within a multidisciplinary society.